We look forward to welcoming you to the 2018 NHS Sustainability Awards. The programme for this gala event is displayed here. Exact timings during the evening are subject to change.
- + 6.45pm Guest arrival and welcome drinks
- + 7.15pm Guest are seated
- + 7.25pm Welcome and Guest Speaker
- + 7.50 pm Dinner is served
- + 9.15pm Award Ceremony begins
- + 10.20 pm Award Ceremony ends
We are delighted to have Jamie Peacock, MBE, as our guest speaker and co-host for the 2018 Awards.
Jamie Peacock MBE is considered to be one of the best rugby players of his generation having won every honour in the domestic game. Jamie has won many accolades in the game including- Man of Steel, Players’ Player of the Year and Rugby League Writers’ Player of the Year and Captaining England. His list of honours are evidence of his talent, hard work and dedication that has made him one of the country’s most inspirational and commanding sportsmen.