Why become a Sponsor?
Becoming a key sponsor at the National Sustainability Awards will provide a unique platform for any organisation. The Awards are in the fifth year and to date we have witnessed over 400 applicants and nearly fifty winners from across the NHS. All of them are linked by their continuing work to improve sustainable development within the NHS. This uniqueness provides an opportunity for to align your brand alongside successful Trusts promoting the same core values as your organisation.
The Evening provides an opportunity to network with your category entrants in a social environment in which everyone is on hand to champion sustainability. The Awards can help raise your profile within the health fields and build stronger relationships with core partners within the NHS. This is the only dedicated awards for sustainable development and health within the NHS in the UK.
– Branding on award
– Branding on award certificate
– Representative to have 2 mins intro
– Presenting the award
– 3 course meal & ½ bottle of wine
– Branding on website awards section
– Profile in awards brochure
– Mention from guest host
– Four tickets for the awards night
– Table at awards
– Branding at bar and drinks area
– Branding on menus
– Mention by awards host
– Branding on all programme IFC & OBC
– Mention from host
– 4 Tickets
– 3 course meal
– Drink on arrival
- Brand our new photobooth with your company logo
- Awards guests will use the booth for fun snaps and memories
*Prices do not include VAT